Sunday 4 November 2012

Tes Tis Tos

Hi everyone. Well I guess that was pretty lame for my first sentence on my first ever post, then again who gives a damn. I'll start by explaining why I took the liberty of wasting my time writing about things that nobody cares about and post it so everyone can read it. Well I like to tell stories about anything, anyone, anytime, and anywhere. That's pretty much it. For those who don't know me, I'll give you a quick summary. I love Liverpool Football Club even with their terrible form now. In a relationship with the cutest junior in uni (I'll be writing about her if she does something funny,which is very often). I'm studying Biotechnology which sounds cool but is actually not. Sounds boring huh?? You're wrong, I just don't want to spill it all out now. Hmm I guess that's enough for now cause you'll gradually get to know me reading my future posts.

I might sometimes post really long stories or just some short ones that consist of only a few sentences. I write  when feel like writing, important or not. I'd like to thank Maria Deborah and William Prahara on encouraging me to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment